Part-time, Custodial/Maintenance Position
The successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency in the following areas while exemplifying our Catholic faith and beliefs:
2nd Shift-- 12:30-5:00 pm
- Keeping the premises clean (dusting/sweeping/mopping/scrubbing)
- Keeping the premises safe—securing all areas, identifying potential issues, following safety protocols
- Replenishing all paper products
- Emptying all trash
- Setting up and tearing down parking lot and multi-purpose room for meals and events
- Delivering supplies throughout the building
- Fixing broken furniture, equipment, and fixtures
- Unclogging toilets
- Patching and painting
- Grounds keeping (lawn mowing/trimming/clean-up)
- Securing all areas
- Daily tasks:
- Using compassionate people-skills—in all forms of communication
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working off of a high ladder
- Performing all tasks assigned by the Principal or Business/Office Mgr.
Wage $10/hr. for a 30-day probationary period and potential to $12/hr. based upon performance
Substitute Teachers--St. Sebastian Regional Catholic School (PreK-8)
- Our substitute rate is $80/day, pro-rated for partial days. We offer a loving, faith-filled environment with great kiddos! Come join us.
How to Apply
- Please submit, immediately, a letter of interest to Nina Zetty, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then submit the remaining materials listed below to Tiffany Miller, Business Manager, at email@example.com.
- Questions can also be directed to Tiffany at the above email address.
To be considered for employment, please submit the following materials (unless noted otherwise in the job description above).
- Resume with references
Criminal History Record Check (Act 34)
Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
Federal Criminal History Background Checks (Act 114 and 61)
Signed ACT 24 Form
Mandated Reporter certificate
*Final consideration for employment may require the submission of a letter from the candidate's pastor, immediate past employer, and/or two professional references.