Our curriculum is based on the formation of the Catholic faith within an environment of academic excellence.
Our Catholic elementary schools educate the Whole Child — spiritually, physically, and intellectually — within a diverse, advanced and rigorous selection of course offerings and programming. Our curriculum is designed to meet and exceed the standards established under state law with a focus on 21st Century Skills.
Curriculum design incorporates individual growth, team learning, hands-on activities and projects, cooperative presentations, as well as discovery through lecture and guided reading.
In addition to meeting all of the Pennsylvania Department of Education requirements, our curriculum integrates Scriptual values. This advanced curriculum has resulted in our students surpassing the national norms on our standardized tests.
- Religion (K-8)
- Language Arts (PK-8)
- Mathematics, including Pre-Algebra, Algebra (PK-8)
- Geometry as an independent study, online
- Hands-on Science through FOSS (PK-8)
- Health (4-8)
- Social Studies (K-8)
- Physical Education (PK-8)
- Computer Education (code.org, Scratch, . . . ) (PK-8)
- Art (PK-8)
- Spanish (PK-8)
- Theater Arts (PK-8)
- 21st Century Teaching/Learning
- Differentiated Instruction
- Multiple Measures
- Standardized (Grades 3-8)