preschool program is centered on better preparing children for a
happier adjustment to Kindergarten. Some of the many skills taught
- Colors and shapes
- Listening and thinking skills
- Fine motor skills
- Social skills and sharing
- Math Readiness skills: Number recognition, number ordering and counting
- Reading readiness skills: letters and sounds
addition, students in the three day program participate in Physical
Education, Music, Art, and Computer classes. Students in the 2 day program have the opportunity to participate in computer and Physical Education classes.
- Two Day (Tuesday, Thursday) 8:30am-11:15am
- Two Day (Tueday, Thursday) Full-Day 8:30 am-2:30 pm
- Three Day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) Full-Day 8:30am-2:30pm
information, contact Dr. Nina Zetty, principal, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 724-929-5143.